We are looking for a rockstar graphic designer who has a passion for working collaboratively with engineering, product, and leadership teams on a wide range of projects, including package design. An assertive self-starter, they welcome a speedy adjustment to interruption and changing deadlines and spend their waking moments on future oriented thought. Driven to excel and lead at accomplishing goals that begin conceptually at first. Venturesome and imaginative, they like the freedom of staying the course, moving forward and delegating whenever possible. A true analytic, they love throwing ideas against the wall until one works. They place emphasis on getting things done quickly and somewhat thoroughly. With a heavy focus on technical illustration, they will report to the head of marketing and work closely with the CEO. They thrive in fast-paced, ever-changing environments, and they love version iteration. They are excited about playing a vital role in GoBe’s next stage of growth.
This is a remote, as-needed project-based position with the opportunity to grow into full-time. Estimated 20 hours per week (as-needed). Pay to be discussed.
This individual reports to the CMO and will be responsible for:
- A wide range of design projects with a heavy focus on technical illustration including but not limited to package design.
- Collaborate with the product and engineering teams, as well as the CEO on as-needed design projects.
- Partner with the head of marketing and marketing creative lead to ensure final graphics and illustrations are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Prepare initial versions, present ideas, and iterate based on feedback.
- Mastery in design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop).
- Strong portfolio of technical illustrations or other graphics.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Ability and willingness to conduct multiple iterations on a project before completion.